Great news for schools in England!
The Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) and Partnerships for Schools (PfS) have started a scheme offering free energy display meters. The meters will:
- Display real-time electricity use.
- Store a history of electricity use.
- Link into the school computer network so everyone can access and use the data.
- Let you compare electricity use to different periods of time, to see if you have managed to reduce energy use.
- Allow you to set targets for reductions in electricity use for the school to aim for.